Kyabram Pony Club held its 60th anniversary celebrations on August 4.
Friends of the club and past and present members were in attendance and watched current members in action across a range of classes.
The club was co-founded by Dorothy Miles (Kyabram Pony Club life member) and Con Powells along with Mr and Mrs Andy Thompson, George and Frank Ruler, Mr Cocks, Mrs Greaves and Mrs McMiken.
The first rally was held on Saturday, August 23, 1958.
In August 1959, the pony club registered its colours as a pigskin-coloured jumper with green bands, green tie and brown cap.
The dijon-gold-coloured wool proved difficult to obtain in the 1970s, and despite efforts to purchase every ball of wool in that shade it eventually became necessary to change the club’s colours in the mid-1980s to the navy blue it remains today.