Where to donate and find help

By Jamie Salter

Where can I donate to bushfire relief?

State donations:

  • NSW: NSW Rural Fire Service:
  • Victoria: CFA Donate:
  • South Australia: CFS Foundation:
  •  Queensland: Rural Fire Brigades Association Queensland:


  • St Vincent de Paul bushfire appeal:
  • Red Cross Disaster Relief and Recovery:
  • The Salvation Army Disaster Appeal:
  • BlazeAid:
  • Foodbank:
  • WIRES Rescue Line for injured wildlife: 1300 094 737

Who can help?

  •  Lifeline: 131 114.
  • APM has offered free mental health telephone counselling across Australia from a qualified psychologist for bushfire victims on 1800 276 113.
  • Disaster Legal Help Victoria on 1800 113 432 will provide free legal assistance to Victorian bushfire victims.

NSW financial assistance:

  • Rural Assistance Authority:
  • Disaster Recovery Grants:

Victorian financial assistance:

  • Disaster Recovery Payments:
  • Disaster Recovery Allowance:
  • Emergency Re-Establishment Payments: