Euroa is located about 50 km south-east of Shepparton, at the base of the Strathbogie Ranges.
The town is predominantly known for its wool production and thoroughbred horse industry.
The Seven Creeks Park runs through the centre of town and is a popular picnicking spot for locals and visitors.
The Euroa Flour Mill's Romanesque architecture catches the attention of passers-by and was built by Jared Graham in 1873.
Mr Graham also operated the mill, which produced the brands ‘Pride of Victoria’ and ‘White Eagle'.
The Euroa Butter Factory was built in 1891 and destroyed by fire in 1901 before being rebuilt.
The Farmers Arms Hotel was licensed in 1876 and operated as a hotel for 35 years, before it became a boarding house in 1920.
It is now home to the The Farmers Arms Hotel Museum, which hosts a Ned Kelly display (the Kelly Gang robbed the National Bank at Euroa in 1878).
The Farmers Arms Hotel Museum is at 25 Kirkland Ave, Euroa and is open on Wednesdays and Sundays from 1 pm to 4 pm, or by appointment by phoning 5795 1665.
Entry is $5 for adults and $1 for children.