News Missing rough sleeper found By Ashley Darling, Bree Harding and ABC Aug 13, 2026 A search was conducted between Shepparton and Mooroopna for a missing 64-year-old man who has since been found. Photo by Rechelle Zammit Update: 3.25pm Hold tight - we’re checking permissions before loading more content The 64-year-old man has been found. Police say they received several calls from the man seeking assistance. The police air wing found the man in bushland between Shepparton and Mooroopna, south of the Midland Highway. The man was located on dry land surrounded by flood waters around 12.30pm. Police and Shepparton Search and Rescue and SES were working together to convey the man to safer ground, a police spokesperson said. Earlier: A search for a missing 64-year-old man is under way along the Peter Ross-Edwards Causeway. Police said they believe the man is a rough sleeper who had been living out of a tent in the bushland between Shepparton and Mooroopna. A call was made to emergency services at 5.30am on Thursday, August 13. SES, Shepparton police and Shepparton Search and Rescue are conducting the search.
News A lasting connectionVictorian Showmen’s Guild executive officer Justine Sinclair shares memories from her show experiences as the Shepparton Show draws closer to celebrating 150 years. By Kelly Lucas-Carmody
News Community shares memories As the Shepparton Show celebrates 150 years in October, we asked the community what they love most about the Show. By Kelly Lucas-Carmody
News Corteva highlights integrated solutions at the Cotton ConferenceThe recent Australian Cotton Conference on the Gold Coast provided a valuable opportunity for growers, consultants, researchers and industry partners to come together and discuss the future of Australian cotton production. By Country News
News Webinar to help farmers prepare for fire seasonVictorian farmers and rural landholders are invited to attend a webinar on Wednesday, September 2 at 7pm. By Contributed